Born to deploy.
As the industry standard for rugged design, versatility and comfort, the Zeagle Ranger BCD is second-to-none for elite underwater performance. If you want a tough recreational buoyancy system that’s also fully customizable via our Personal Fit System—the Ranger is a BC you simply won’t outgrow.
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high-quality, heavy-duty construction, weight integration and rear flotation into one dialed package. The Ranger is listed in the Authorization for Navy Use (ANU) by NAVSEA. Sizes 2XL-5XL. To build a custom Personal Fit System BCD, visit your local dive shop.
|DRY WEIGHT||8.4 lbs / 3.8 kg|
|LIFT CAPACITY||44 lbs / 19.95 kg|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY||36 lbs / 16.3 kg|
|REAR WEIGHT SYSTEM||16 lbs / 17.25 kg|
|D-RINGS||6 Stainless Steel|
The Ranger’s modular construction allows it to transition between warm travel diving, rugged cold-water diving in wet/drysuits, single or twin cylinder—even tech diving. And of course, the Ranger’s tough as nails. Constructed of reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, as well as custom attachment components.
- 44lb/20kg lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30lb/13.6kg capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20lb/9kg capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11″ grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Dry Weight: 8.4lb/3.8kg